Wednesday, August 23, 2006

sleep in coffin

Apparantly, that's when I'll get some. Even when I have the chance to sleep, I still don't.

I have a new toy and I'm having lots of fun with it getting ready for Arts Arcata. Fred and Wilma will be performing one set at the Metro. I'm also bidding on ebay for some other new toys. This is going to be a year of music. I will get my album done.

See crit burr knee inn sight

One can only do so much. I don't understand how people keep their houses clean and their yards neat and volunteer and help out friends and work and what all else they do. When I walk from one room to the next, I forget what I came for, and it's been getting worse. I really think some sleep would help, but I always think something will help and I've been like this my whole life. I really thought quitting pot would help, and it did, but not my attentional issues.

The second best thing in my life is that I quit smoking. Bye bye tobacco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home