Monday, November 21, 2005

Follow Bush's lead on this

"'People should feel comfortable about expressing their opinions about Iraq,' he [President Bush] said. 'I heard somebody say, well, maybe so-and-so is not patriotic because they disagree with my position. I totally reject that thought.'" Los Angeles Times

If Bush ever said that before, I missed it. I sure heard enough bloggers and commenters make the outrageous claim that dissent was unpatriotic. I hope they can take President Bush's comment to heart. As much as I disagree with this administration's vision and direction, I believe they are sincere in doing what they think is right for America.

And from the same article: "'An immediate withdrawal of our troops from Iraq will only strengthen the terrorists' hand in Iraq and in the broader war on terror,' Bush told reporters in Beijing."

And continued war continues to provide training ground for terrorists, and live targets for murder. Lady McBush walked us into a river of blood, and there is more blood everywhere we turn. We need new leadership, a new direction, and international support.

10 Comments:

Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Gee, you seem to have a higher opinion of the Bush Administration than I do!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

Then yours must be pretty low. Do you believe that they were involved in the attacks on the WTC, either actively or tacitly?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, and the second explosion which sank the Lusitania was planted by the Wilson administration. http://www.thenagain.info/WebChron/USA/Lusitania.html

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has this blog been renamed Quest for higher mind? Still seems more like "rant an rave".

5:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

Do I believe they were involved?

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're asking yourself a question?

5:09 AM  
Blogger Fred Mangels said...

No, I don't think the Bushies were behind 9/11. Conspiracy theories like that give the anti bushies a bad name.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

No, I don't believe they were involved.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

I believe they made bad choices due to misguided priorities. Not just the Bush adminstration, but the whole culture of leadership. Try reading this article if you're able (it's long).

I read about 60% of it. Pretty good glimpse at how leadership fails: careerism.

* I deleted the original entry and replaced it with this one to fix the broken link

9:15 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

I'm thinking we need to learn to be neighbors again.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home