Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A new record

Wow, 6 straight hours with no dreams. Now if I can do it without meds, I might be a normal person again. My mind is still split, but it's not so overwhelming. With guided imagery I can shut it off for periods of time. I actually reigned it in and wrote a song start to finish last night. Jasmine said it's got some of my best lines ever, but I think she was just being nice. After Dustin fell asleep and I couldn't, I spent an hour trying to fix the ground problem in my guitar, and then I recorded it 8 or 9 times. It's not ready to post, but hopefully I'll get a chance to try again tonight. I may have also finished the song I've been working on for over a month. It's not exactly what I wanted to happen, but art is abandoned, so I may go with it. We'll see how the end of today goes when the drugs wear off. The empty space where the voices talk is still there, but I appreciate the silence.

How long can the days go on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home