Monday, May 22, 2006

Joys of parenting

Wanting to support my son's increased interest in music, I acquired for him the Green Day CD, American Idiot. I have now heard the first track so many times, I can play the song. I've almost got all the words memorized. I've heard the other tracks, but not nearly not even close not even in the same ball park as American Idiot. Over and over and over. I'm just glad he's past the Destiny's Child phase, and the Brittany Spears interest. If only I could get him to like Rage Against the Machine, or Audio Slave. The Shins are not even a possibility.

We played Simpson's Clue, (he doesn't get that two people clue isn't very challenging), Monopoly Jr, and a few rounds of the matching game which he usually stomps me at, but I won one round tonight. Then we looked at a search and find powerpuff girls book. That's my boy. New life plan: stay home always, never go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home