Tuesday, April 25, 2006

If only

I'm tempted to write all the things I wish I could tell you here, because I'm guessing every once in a while you look. But I'll stick to the spiral bound notebook, and soon I'll start another.

I've been stable for weeks now. I'm 2 days without a cigarette. Last night I slept long, and had an incredibly interesting dream about Peggy, she was following me and watching over me or something. I feel like I'm a big fake and a liar, that I'm not crazy at all.

What comes next is the really tricky part. Maybe this time I won't blow it.

Hey cowgirl, you're awesome. Thanks for helping me off the ground and back on the path. What I can do for you I will, as little as it is.

I'm going to bed and I do believe I will sleep, real sleep, not that kind where I close my eyes, open them and it's 5 hours later. The kind where I go through all the cycles and wake up wanting to be breathing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ride my good friend mucical poetry man! and dont you dare stop for a momeent to forget who you are. Dont be a ghost, be a living spirit. Humboldt aint no ghost town! There is deffinatly time for the two of us in this here town! Strike gold brother! Its in your heart... but you treat those ladys and yourself right now you here! You have had good teachers who have taught you wonderouse things about ought and ought not! Don't go slingin arrows and shootin bullets! Be a gentalman- hero. Aint nothin rong with heros either... it's all a matter of how they use their magic and who they choose to rescue!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

Thanks for your encouragement and support. My blogging tends to be darker than I am, since one of the reasons I blog is to release the dark thoughts and feelings.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home