Friday, March 31, 2006

to resolve

All my complaining and wining and crying and esoteric attention seeking extroverted clicks of the keyboard in blogoshpere, in the end, they're all excuses. I'm not at the end, but I'd like to be. All the thousands of years old wisdom, the complete truth of the moment is always available, always waiting in motion, never ceasing motion, every repeating opportunity to wake entirely to the eternal dance of energy in fields of consistent probability of manifesting the atomic structure of the molecules that I perceive as me. And in a state of continuous awake I chop the wood, and carry the water.

Well, I wish I did. Not chop wood, and I usually only carry glasses or plastic jars of water for drinking. Me, I need to be washing dishes, sweeping and mopping, shopping and cooking (my least favorite of all), and all those domestic chores that make a child's life more inspiring to achieve pontential. My house and the home it frames are in neglected disarray, entropy has the chore list. And I indulge in my own mental torturing as yet another excuse to not rise to the occasion, this particular moment when sleepless as I am, I could in 2 hours or so, have a clean kitchen. But gosh, I had to hide my head between pillows and cry so my son wouldn't hear. Now I'm sitting with bad posture staring at the letters walking out in time to my dancing fingers on the monitor window into blogosphere. Nothing wrong with crying or hiding it, and it's good for me to write, my foolishness lies in not getting over it and getting on with it. The only way for getting out of depression, is get out of depression, and if you can't, you might as well get something done. And by you I mean me. I have no idea how you the reader can get out of depression. Hopefully you're not in it, because that's the best way to get out of it, don't get in it.

So I'm going to make another concerted effort to stop my foolishness and make myself a better man. Quitting cigarettes is the single most important step I can take. I made it 5 days last try. I'm shooting for infinity. Providing guidance by maintaining awareness for my son is the second most important. I must spend my time-space-energy focused and active on work+home+school=family.

My sincere thanks to all you bloggers who have taken time to acknowledge me and especially you who've conversed with me. I appreciate you even if I don't particularly like you. Namaste.

If I'm progressing on the healing path, I'll be less present in the blogosphere. Highly likely to keep posting, less likely to comment or respond. So if you see me around these parts, tell me to get lost, and I'll say I already am, thanks for finding me, I'll get back on the path now.

Picture a tipping hat followed by a receding rear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home