Sunday, April 09, 2006

Passing time

Until sleep finds me. The nicotine withdrawls are intense. I see that the strikeout html tag is not working, so I'll have to rename this blog again soon. Each day I grow stronger, and am leaving the depths of sorrow. I don't know if I'm wiser, but I'll keep trying to maintain awareness. I really want to get back to the flip it off project, and I'm beginning to have creative energy again. I've made progress at home, and intend to keep focusing on that mostly. This weekend was scattered, but good. I've got to get active on the Relay for Life work. Posters to make, calls to make, emails to send, practicing for the show. Still need to book at least one more. I think this My RFL page? is the link to my RFL page. Please consider donating. Or come to my show at Old Town Coffee and Chocolates on April 21st at 7pm, enjoy my songs, and make a donation there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home