Thursday, April 06, 2006

An evening of success

We actually all 4 sat down at a clean dinner table and ate together. I even wrote it on the calendar. We more adult like participants negotiated a plan to move towards doing it again, and changing other behaviors to make things a little better round here. This is part of the second item on my list of 2 most important things from the previous post. Not doing so good on the first, but going to try again starting now.

The kitchen is straightened up considerably. Still needs a serious cleaning, and it will happen. I will find what it takes to make this dedication last. I will maintain intention of attention to suspension of quality lowering activities and engage in quality enhancing use of manifested matter in the time-space continuum.

I hope somebody has as much fun reading this as I have writing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home