Tuesday, April 04, 2006

wired and unfocused

I spent an hour in the kitchen just washing dishes and wiping the counter, and it's still a mess. Tried to keep going, but I couldn't stay settled. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight, but if I don't at least try, tomorrow will be worse than today. Did great with kids though. Had a couple of extra ones, and I managed it with grace and style. That's something. Three times today I hit the wall trying to walk through doorways, and twice I fell. Kept dropping things and completely losing my train of thought. Somehow, I was still helpful to people. Work is the best part of my life. I'm sure this will pass. The manic phases never last very long. I guess I'll go read because I'm writing nothing of merit. I'm enjoying The Tao of Physics, even if I don't understand all of it. Dance Shiva dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home