Monday, April 17, 2006

until the pill kicks in

I had a mild episode today. No big deal, but my head took off for a while and bombarded me with things I didn't want to think about. Writing a long letter to a friend brought me down. But now I'm all hyped up again. Waiting for the atavan to kick in. Had an interesting music experience. An extremely talented singer is interested in collaborating with me. Looks like she's going to do some songs with me on Friday at Old Town Coffee and Chocolates.

I really hope I can quiet my mind down again. I was doing so good. But I had to lance the boil and the flow of emotional pus was deeper than I thought. But I will continue to heal, to let go, to move on. I have much to do this week, so that will help. Playing music tonight was great. I've got some songs to learn by Wednesday so we can practice one more time, well actually a first time since I didn't know some of the songs. It'll be great. She's awesome.

Ok, I've posted something. I'm going to try and drift into dreamless sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home