Thursday, February 09, 2006

melt down

Maybe it's the nicotine withdrawls, or maybe something else, but I got overwhelmed with anger. Haven't had an outburst like that in a long time. Now I'm exhausted, even though I slept a good long time last night. Must be the nic withdrawls, because this feels really unusual and unnatural. But I also know that I'm burnt out on the absolute absurdity of everyone I encounter. Haven't perceived a single thread of rationality or understanding in a long time. Digging deeper into lonely despair and not caring in the least. I hate making eye contact with anybody. I like it best when it's late and everybody is asleep. But now I'm so tired. I bet once I've stayed off cigarettes long enough, I'll feel a lot differently. Hopefully I'll find some inspiration again and get something meaningful done, because this blog certainly is pointless. Maybe I should get something pierced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home