Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New iPOD

My son bought my iPOD nano due to is newly increased interest in music. I went and got a 30 gig to satisfy my addiction. It's charging now and the iTunes software is installing. I'll load all the music I have here on it. Tonight we'll be bleaching hair and updating our iPODS. Great father/son activities. Tomorrow night, hopefully we'll get his mohawk dyed green again, but I also have rehearsal, so we'll see how the time goes. We had yet another good time last night. After a sit down dinner and chores and cleanup, we went to the pool. We do this thing where we hold onto each other, count to 3 and jump in together. We chased each other around. He's decided he wants a drum lesson after all. I hope he gets into it. Tonight after he's in bed, I'm going to play scrabble with my friend from high school. I hope she doesn't cry when I squash her :)

Surrendering to domestic activities is the best thing I can do, and I'm grateful I seem to be doing it. I feel in control of my self again, and really want it to last. But last night I had another major attack of insomnia, absolutely could not shut myself down. Listened to music over and over to internalize the songs I'm learning. Finally resorted to chemically induced sleep. An running on a few hours of sleep and afterglow of drugs. But I'm doing ok. Now time to play with the iPOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home