Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lost my necklace

Yesterday, I discovered the pendant of my necklace had come unscrewed and fell off. It may have happened while I was mowing the lawn, it may have happened while at the kinetic sculpture race. It happened before but I found it. This time I don't know. I got really bummed and wasn't sure I wanted to go on for a while. Now I'm still really sad, but it might still turn up. I'm hoping to borrow a metal detector and sweep the yard, if I can find somebody who owns one. If I don't, well, maybe it's time to let them both go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a sign... "let them both go"... may be time to give yourself a break from all that saddness too. Keep on ridding brother, the ride getts easier... I asure you... but I still can't spell. Dinner? Soon?

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home